Selected candidate after being admitted in the College will have to abide by rules & regulations conducive to healthy atmosphere of instructional work. The following rules are to be followed by the selected candidates their stay in the Institute:
- The students are expected to maintain high sense of discipline and responsibility.
- They shall desist from politics and not indulge in any anti-social or sub-versive activity.
- They will not accept or join any full time of part time job in any institution during the period of training.
- They will not appear in any other examination of any Board or University so long as they are under this training course:
- Leave shall only be availed by the candidate on compassionate grounds.
- A student remaining on unauthorised absence for continuously 15 days shall be liable to be struck off from the Institute.
- In case of absence, a fine of Rs.2/- per period and Rs7/- for more than one period shall be imposed for each day.
- The Use of Drug or Alcohol is strictly Prohibited and the offender can face rustication.
- On occurrence of gross Misconduct/offences by any student, head of Institution reserves the right to suspend/expel or initiate prosecution against such offender.